A SHIFTING PARADIGM: WHAT IS THE CLOUD?
We like to think of the “cloud” as any technology system that is accessed primarily via the Internet, hosted by a third party and available from anywhere, 24/7/365. Cloud computing has emerged as a computing model that has shifted the paradigm of the way business is accessing and using technology to its advantage. With all this talk of the cloud you might be left wondering what the cloud can do for you.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE CLOUD?
- Reduced captial investment in hardware & increased capital efficiency
- Lowered total cost of ownership in technology assets
- Access to data & applications with the ability to work from anywhere
- Enhanced security and reliablity of the IT systems that drive your business
MAKE THE LEAP TO THE CLOUD
We are big advocates for the cloud. In fact, we are humongous advocates for the cloud. However, we believe that organizations should leverage the cloud only in scenarios where there is a true business need or demonstrable return on investment. Our team has experience in integrating a wide range of cloud computing solutions. Here are some of the technologies that we implement and support:
Cloud Communication Solutions
- Email Archiving
- Email Protection & Continuity
- Email Encryption
- Hosted VoIP
- IP Videoconferencing
Cloud Infrastructure Solutions
- Datacenter Colocation
- Cloud & Dedicated Servers
- Hosted Desktops
- Offsite Data Backup
Cloud Productivity Solutions
- Google Apps
- Office 365